Weird errors while loading code... reason why

Weird errors while loading code... reason why

philippeback
There is stuff like this in the fileouts and in the MCZ source.st

!XXXrView methodsFor: 'as yet unclassified' stamp: 'PhilippeBack 9/28/2013 00:25'!
! !

So, nothing in the source of the method.

Don't know how this occured, maybe refactorings

Removing these things allow me to filein the source.st

Phil

Re: Weird errors while loading code... reason why

Stéphane Ducasse

On Oct 9, 2013, at 7:28 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

There is stuff like this in the fileouts and in the MCZ source.st

!XXXrView methodsFor: 'as yet unclassified' stamp: 'PhilippeBack 9/28/2013 00:25'!
! !

So, nothing in the source of the method.

Don't know how this occured, maybe refactorings

normally not.
This is the first time I hear that problem. May be an interaction with an external package doing strange thing with internals?

Removing these things allow me to filein the source.st

Phil

Re: Weird errors while loading code... reason why

Ben Coman
[hidden email] wrote:

> There is stuff like this in the fileouts and in the MCZ source.st
>
> !XXXrView methodsFor: 'as yet unclassified' stamp: 'PhilippeBack 9/28/2013
> 00:25'!
> ! !
>
> So, nothing in the source of the method.
>
> Don't know how this occured, maybe refactorings
>

> Removing these things allow me to filein the source.st
>
> Phil

I once had a problem with corrupted mcz files when I had a special
character in my source code.
e.g. http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/2220/index.htm

cheers -ben