Welcome back ....

Hannes Hirzel
On 2/4/15, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> This is my first post to this list in a long time.

Great to see you back, Nicolas!

I think the most important contribution you can do at this moment is
do a post on your blog about the design of Helios. And how we should
deal with it in the future.

Maybe in a form of inverview with Philippe B. as the interviewer.

What do you think?

Regards
Hannes

Re: Welcome back ....

philippeback
On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 10:52 AM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 2/4/15, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> This is my first post to this list in a long time.
>
> Great to see you back, Nicolas!
>
> I think the most important contribution you can do at this moment is
> do a post on your blog about the design of Helios.

FWIW, I've been starting something like that.
Listing classes etc. (in a ... UML model...).

>And how we should
> deal with it in the future.
>
> Maybe in a form of inverview with Philippe B. as the interviewer.

This would be cool to identify the key mechanisms and collaborations.
Especially when it comes to the commands plugging into the menus, and
how announcements are oprganized.

Phil