Welcome to Rafael Coman

mircea.lungu@usi.ch
Hi guys,

I would like to welcome Rafael Coman, who is a bachelor student from University Aurel Vlaicu in Arad working on his bechelor thesis. He will be working in the next month towards adding support for dead code detection in Moose and Softwarenaut.

Cheers,
Mircea.

Re: Welcome to Rafael Coman

Tudor Girba
Hi Rafael :)

Btw, which version of Moose? :)

Doru

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 12:58 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,

I would like to welcome Rafael Coman, who is a bachelor student from University Aurel Vlaicu in Arad working on his bechelor thesis. He will be working in the next month towards adding support for dead code detection in Moose and Softwarenaut.

Cheers,
Mircea.

Re: Welcome to Rafael Coman

Hi mircea
Hi rafael

I hope that you will use Pharo Moose... else you will produce something that nearly nobody will ever use :)
And we did not spend 1 year and half porting and improving moose for nothing.

Stef

On May 19, 2010, at 12:58 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I would like to welcome Rafael Coman, who is a bachelor student from University Aurel Vlaicu in Arad working on his bechelor thesis. He will be working in the next month towards adding support for dead code detection in Moose and Softwarenaut.
>
> Cheers,
> Mircea.

Re: Welcome to Rafael Coman

mircea.lungu@usi.ch
Hi Stef, Hi Doru!

My wish was to have dead code detection integrated in Softwarenaut and maybe overlayed on top of CodeCity too. Unfortunately until now I didn't find the time to port Softwarenaut to Pharo...

Therefore, we will make sure that the work that Rafael is doing, can be used in both versions of Moose :)

A nice evening,
Mircea.

I hope that you will use Pharo Moose... else you will produce something that nearly nobody will ever use :)
And we did not spend 1 year and half porting and improving moose for nothing.

Stef

On May 19, 2010, at 12:58 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I would like to welcome Rafael Coman, who is a bachelor student from University Aurel Vlaicu in Arad working on his bechelor thesis. He will be working in the next month towards adding support for dead code detection in Moose and Softwarenaut.
>
> Cheers,
> Mircea.

Re: Welcome to Rafael Coman

Stéphane Ducasse
sweet dreams.

Stef

On May 19, 2010, at 8:48 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi Stef, Hi Doru!
>
> My wish was to have dead code detection integrated in Softwarenaut and maybe overlayed on top of CodeCity too. Unfortunately until now I didn't find the time to port Softwarenaut to Pharo...
>
> Therefore, we will make sure that the work that Rafael is doing, can be used in both versions of Moose :)
>
> A nice evening,
> Mircea.

Re: Welcome to Rafael Coman

Alexandre Bergel-4
Welcome Rafael!

Would be great to see it running on Pharo.

Alexandre