What UML tool for SmallTalk?

gelinp
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: What UML tool for SmallTalk?

Janko Mivšek
Salut Patrick,

Cincom VisualWorks contains ADvance tool, which is kind of UML with
class diagram support and is able to do a roundtriping directly with
Smalltalk code. Quite nice for documentation but also for designing and
then softly going into coding. As for rountriping support, it allows to
synchronize your diagram with code changes. It is also capable to create
diagrams from existing Smalltalk code.

Best regards
JAnko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: What UML tool for SmallTalk?

iakovz
There is also BOOST tool though rather simple, but sometimes handy as for me

http://www.gvu.gatech.edu/edtech/BOOST/home.html

2007/3/10, Patrick Gelin <[hidden email]>:
> Hi,
>
> Do you know a UML tool (open source...) writing and reading SmallTalk?
>
> Thank you for your answer.

[|]
With best regards, Yakov Zaytsev

Re: What UML tool for SmallTalk?

stéphane ducasse-2
there was also Dome but this is not maintain.
Now if you want a professional tools there is MetaEdit+ that is
developed in VW

Stef

On 10 mars 07, at 16:38, Patrick Gelin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you know a UML tool (open source...) writing and reading SmallTalk?
>
> Thank you for your answer.

Re: What UML tool for SmallTalk?

iakovz
I've already tested it's evaluation version. It works with VM from
feb07.3 and Fedora 6. It doesn't work with VM that is supplied with
RPM..

With best regards, Yakov Zaytsev [|] <[hidden email]>

Re: What UML tool for SmallTalk?

mrgg
Most of the features in DoME are working. Have a look at
http://www.mrgg.at/wiki/dome.

There is an UML 1.4 specification included but it does not generate
class diagrams from Smalltalk code automatically.

Georg

Georg Grossmann
School of Computer and Information Science
University of South Australia
Mawson Lakes Campus
Building D, Room D3-32

Phone:  +61 8 8302 3943