What are the ERROR messages in the Transcript Window in 10243?

What are the ERROR messages in the Transcript Window in 10243?

Rob Rothwell
Maybe I just wasn't able to follow the conversation properly, but if you open a Transcript in 10243 (dev) and, say, search for the class "Morph," you will get:

ERROR: Morph class>>overridesSelectors
ERROR: Morph class>>superSenderSelectors
ERROR: Morph class>>conflictsSelectors
ERROR: Morph class>>overridesSelectors
ERROR: Morph class>>superSenderSelectors
ERROR: Morph class>>conflictsSelectors

In fact, anytime you do anything (save a method, etc...), it seems you get these messages, and yet things seem to be working.

Rob

Re: What are the ERROR messages in the Transcript Window in 10243?

Adrian Lienhard
Seems a problem in OB: OBDBSuperSend sends #superSenderSelectors,
which is not implemented.

Adrian

On Feb 28, 2009, at 19:06 , Rob Rothwell wrote:

> Maybe I just wasn't able to follow the conversation properly, but if
> you
> open a Transcript in 10243 (dev) and, say, search for the class
> "Morph," you
> will get:
>
> ERROR: Morph class>>overridesSelectors
> ERROR: Morph class>>superSenderSelectors
> ERROR: Morph class>>conflictsSelectors
> ERROR: Morph class>>overridesSelectors
> ERROR: Morph class>>superSenderSelectors
> ERROR: Morph class>>conflictsSelectors
>
> In fact, anytime you do anything (save a method, etc...), it seems
> you get
> these messages, and yet things seem to be working.
>
> Rob

Re: What are the ERROR messages in the Transcript Window in 10243?

Rob Rothwell
Should I post an issue?

Thank your,

Rob

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 7:54 AM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Seems a problem in OB: OBDBSuperSend sends #superSenderSelectors,
which is not implemented.

Adrian

On Feb 28, 2009, at 19:06 , Rob Rothwell wrote:

> Maybe I just wasn't able to follow the conversation properly, but if
> you
> open a Transcript in 10243 (dev) and, say, search for the class
> "Morph," you
> will get:
>
> ERROR: Morph class>>overridesSelectors
> ERROR: Morph class>>superSenderSelectors
> ERROR: Morph class>>conflictsSelectors
> ERROR: Morph class>>overridesSelectors
> ERROR: Morph class>>superSenderSelectors
> ERROR: Morph class>>conflictsSelectors
>
> In fact, anytime you do anything (save a method, etc...), it seems
> you get
> these messages, and yet things seem to be working.
>
> Rob

Re: What are the ERROR messages in the Transcript Window in 10243?

Damien Cassou
On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Rob Rothwell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Should I post an issue?

No, it's already fixed. Please update OB-Enhancements or wait for the
next pharo-dev.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: What are the ERROR messages in the Transcript Window in 10243?

Rob Rothwell
Ok...thanks!

Rob