What are the halo apps for Amber?

horrido
What are the really cool and/or large Amber applications in production today? I'm talking about applications, not development tools.

I'm looking for "halo" apps that I can use to showcase Amber. I'm planning to write in-depth articles on them to be published at Medium. I'll interview the companies/developers, and I'll tell the stories behind their development efforts.

I look forward to your suggestions. Thanks.

Re: What are the halo apps for Amber?

horrido
Really? Nothing? It's getting hard to show off Amber...

On Monday, 27 July 2015 10:19:03 UTC-4, Richard Eng wrote:
What are the really cool and/or large Amber applications in production today? I'm talking about applications, not development tools.

I'm looking for "halo" apps that I can use to showcase Amber. I'm planning to write in-depth articles on them to be published at Medium. I'll interview the companies/developers, and I'll tell the stories behind their development efforts.

I look forward to your suggestions. Thanks.

Re: What are the halo apps for Amber?

philippeback
I don't know about the coolness factor but

https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/id997752041

uses amber.