What are you doing with Dolphin?

Dolphin
I remember there was a interesting thread likes 'What are you doing
with Lisp?' in comp.lang.lisp.

Now, It's dolphin version. What are you doing with Dolphin smalltalk?

Are you happy with dolphin? : )

Re: What are you doing with Dolphin?

Fernando Rodríguez
On 6 Apr 2005 22:54:19 -0700, [hidden email] (Dolphin) wrote:

>I remember there was a interesting thread likes 'What are you doing
>with Lisp?' in comp.lang.lisp.
>
>Now, It's dolphin version. What are you doing with Dolphin smalltalk?

Learning and annoying Ian and Bill with newbie questions. ;-)

>Are you happy with dolphin? : )

Yes. I only regret not switching from VB and C++ builder earlier.

Re: What are you doing with Dolphin?

Syver Enstad-6
[hidden email] (Dolphin) writes:

> I remember there was a interesting thread likes 'What are you doing
> with Lisp?' in comp.lang.lisp.
>
> Now, It's dolphin version. What are you doing with Dolphin smalltalk?

I am learning Smalltalk programming, learning Game programming,
learning MVP GUI programming, making a simple game with my son.

> Are you happy with dolphin? : )

Extremely. It's the best programming environment I have ever used in
the 7 years I've been programming professionaly. It is just so
elegant, sexy and just plain *right*.

Re: What are you doing with Dolphin?

AnonymousTalker
Fernando  <[hidden email]> wrote in message news:<[hidden email]>...

> On 6 Apr 2005 22:54:19 -0700, [hidden email] (Dolphin) wrote:
>
> >I remember there was a interesting thread likes 'What are you doing
> >with Lisp?' in comp.lang.lisp.
> >
> >Now, It's dolphin version. What are you doing with Dolphin smalltalk?
>
> Learning and annoying Ian and Bill with newbie questions. ;-)
>
> >Are you happy with dolphin? : )
>
> Yes. I only regret not switching from VB and C++ builder earlier.

Hi Fernando

Then, easyjob is your application made with dolphin ?
It looks cool : )

Re: What are you doing with Dolphin?

Janos Kazsoki

I build graphics base libraries as a base for children educational
programs, statistical and AI base libraries for AI supported Stock
analysis program, and data mining.

And yes, I am happy with Dolpin, an excellent tool for developing
standalone Desktop applications.

Re: What are you doing with Dolphin?

Fernando Rodríguez
On 7 Apr 2005 04:44:55 -0700, [hidden email] (AnonymousTalker)
wrote:

>> Yes. I only regret not switching from VB and C++ builder earlier.
>
>Hi Fernando
>
>Then, easyjob is your application made with dolphin ?

No, I wrote it in a previous life, with VB and c++

>It looks cool : )

Thanks :-)