What do you do when your image freezes?

vonbecmann
Hi all,
 i would like to know what do you when your image freezee?.
 how do you find the problem? it's easy to kill the process and start again but in this case i really want to know what's going on
 Right now, im using

 Pharo image: Pharo1.3#13280
 Virtual machine used: Squeak4.1 of 17 April 2010 [latest update: #9957]
 Platform Name: unix

 I've read the vm's options but i couldn't find something useful.

 what should i do?

thanks in advance

Re: What do you do when your image freezes?

Igor Stasenko
On 1 July 2011 03:07, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>  i would like to know what do you when your image freezee?.
>  how do you find the problem? it's easy to kill the process and start again
> but in this case i really want to know what's going on
>  Right now, im using
>
>  Pharo image: Pharo1.3#13280
>  Virtual machine used: Squeak4.1 of 17 April 2010 [latest update: #9957]
>  Platform Name: unix
>
>  I've read the vm's options but i couldn't find something useful.
>
>  what should i do?

Press Alt-.
it will interrupt the process which currently running.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: What do you do when your image freezes?

Mariano Martinez Peck
yes, as Igor said this may help

http://book.pharo-project.org/book/Tidbits/TipsAndTricks/InterruptKey/?_s=fL7NkOTtqG4UG4Ef&_k=eiTCxWB7m3Tlkf5O&_n&68

--