What does mean "Detached Working Copy" in Iceberg ?

What does mean "Detached Working Copy" in Iceberg ?

BrunoBB
Hi,

We have in our server Gitolite instance running.

From Pharo System browser we commit changes to local path and with
TortoiseGit we upload to the remote.

So far so good but on Iceberg Repository Status i see "Detached Working
Copy".

What is the meaning of the message ?

The the remote is no been "handle" by Pharo ?
Or that the remove is not configured in Pharo ?

regards,
bruno

Re: What does mean "Detached Working Copy" in Iceberg ?

Guillermo Polito
Hi Bruno,

Take a look at the glossary here:

Any feedback (I'm sure many improvements can be done!) is super welcome!

Guille

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 2:18 PM BrunoBB <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

We have in our server Gitolite instance running.

From Pharo System browser we commit changes to local path and with
TortoiseGit we upload to the remote.

So far so good but on Iceberg Repository Status i see "Detached Working
Copy".

What is the meaning of the message ?

The the remote is no been "handle" by Pharo ?
Or that the remove is not configured in Pharo ?

regards,
bruno

Guille Polito

Research Engineer