What does this little marker try to tell me?

What does this little marker try to tell me?

jtuchel
I mean this little ">>>" in the left bar of the Code Editor panes (See image below)

What does this little marker try to tell me?

Seth Berman
Hi Joachim,

It means the match is offscreen and the marker is telling you what line it’s on.  In this case, you have a really long line and the match is on the same line.
In the “Code Assist” settings there is a toggle for this under “Bracket Matching”

- Seth

Re: What does this little marker try to tell me?

jtuchel
Hi Seth,

thanks for the explanation. I was a bit puzzled by when & how it appears and disappears, so I'll give it a second look next time ;-)

Joachim