What feedback do you want and how should it be given?

What feedback do you want and how should it be given?

Chip Nowacek
I have been going through the FAQs and examples and am seeing things. Do and, if so, how would you like to receive feedback? Here?

Re: What feedback do you want and how should it be given?

Robert Krahn-4
Hi, Chip --

Yes, please send feedback to this list.

If you find bugs you can report them here:

I think we haven't really announced it but there is growing documentation for Lively, e.g.:

Also, if you want to make concrete contributions you can do so on already exisiting pages (edit + save them) or in your own worlds.

Thanks!
Robert