What happens with new preferences?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Alain. I have a simple question. I know you migrated all preferences from 1.0 to 1.1 to your new cool scheme.

Now....what happened with the new preferences that we crated in 1.0 since you did the migration ?   Is there a list of "pending" migrations so that we are aware to put them then in 1.1 ?

Right now I remember two:

- Enable/disable the update stream

- Use old / new NetNameResolver.

Cheers

Mariano

Re: What happens with new preferences?

Alain Plantec-4
Mariano Martinez Peck a écrit :

> Hi Alain. I have a simple question. I know you migrated all
> preferences from 1.0 to 1.1 to your new cool scheme.
>
> Now....what happened with the new preferences that we crated in 1.0
> since you did the migration ?   Is there a list of "pending"
> migrations so that we are aware to put them then in 1.1 ?
>
> Right now I remember two:
>
> - Enable/disable the update stream
>
> - Use old / new NetNameResolver.
>
> Cheers
In 1.1, just open the old preference browser (Tools/More.../Preference
Browser).
new preferences should appear in white rows
(the others, I mean the old one, are in blue (kept but no setting) or in
green (kept with a setting))

Cheers
Alain