What is Famix-Specification?

CyrilFerlicot
Hi,

There is a package Famix specification that require a class of Pharo 3
(Or maybe 2).

There is no class comment inside.

Someone knows what it is? If this is useful then we should comment the
class, else we should remove the package because there is no senders.

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

165 Avenue Bretagne
Lille 59000 France

Re: What is Famix-Specification?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Yes, that is a little utility that is mainly used for generating and exporting FAMIX. I happen to work exactly in that area right now. I will let you know what the outcome is.

Doru

> On Jul 3, 2016, at 12:59 PM, Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> There is a package Famix specification that require a class of Pharo 3
> (Or maybe 2).
>
> There is no class comment inside.
>
> Someone knows what it is? If this is useful then we should comment the
> class, else we should remove the package because there is no senders.
>
> --
> Cyril Ferlicot
>
> http://www.synectique.eu
>
> 165 Avenue Bretagne
> Lille 59000 France

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: What is Famix-Specification?

abergel
No idea! But this is fantastic you are looking at that!
You have an opportunity to be a Moose-hero! Go go go

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu