What is Reef? (was: Tide/Amber)

Hannes Hirzel
Hello Esteban

Which problem does Reef solve?

Regards
Hannes

On 3/15/18, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Other reason why no one is using it (Tide / Amber) is, probably, because nobody knows is
> there: things that are not marketed/exposed/explained are ultimately lost
> (it happened also with Reef and a lot other projects I had that IMO could
> have had better luck).
>
> Esteban

Re: What is Reef? (was: Tide/Amber)

EstebanLM

On 15 Mar 2018, at 09:47, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Esteban

Which problem does Reef solve?

it was a layer on top of Seaside to work with ajax components.
that’s now covered by this other project:

Esteban

Regards
Hannes

On 3/15/18, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

Other reason why no one is using it (Tide / Amber) is, probably, because nobody knows is
there: things that are not marketed/exposed/explained are ultimately lost
(it happened also with Reef and a lot other projects I had that IMO could
have had better luck).

Esteban

Re: What is Reef? (was: Tide/Amber)

Esteban A. Maringolo
Oh my goodness.  Willow works ON TOP of Seaside?

I always thought it was a separate project using some of its concepts
(canvas, etc.).

Regards,
Esteban A. Maringolo

> On 15 Mar 2018, at 09:47, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Esteban
>
> Which problem does Reef solve?
>

> it was a layer on top of Seaside to work with ajax components.
> that’s now covered by this other project:
>
> https://github.com/ba-st/Willow
>
> Esteban
>

> Regards
> Hannes
>
> On 3/15/18, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Other reason why no one is using it (Tide / Amber) is, probably, because
> nobody knows is
> there: things that are not marketed/exposed/explained are ultimately lost
> (it happened also with Reef and a lot other projects I had that IMO could
> have had better luck).
>
> Esteban

Re: What is Reef? (was: Tide/Amber)

Stephane Ducasse-3
Yes Willow works on top of seaside and I would love to have also a
seaside extension with more push techno