What is the Zodiac load script for 1.3?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I've tried many different combinations from mailing list posts and websites, but unable to duplicate the functionality of the Zodiac alpha one-click. Here was one attempt:

        Gofer new
                squeaksource: 'ZincHTTPComponents';
                package: 'ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents';
                load.

        (self class environment at: #ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents) load.

        Gofer it
                squeaksource: 'Zodiac';
                package: 'Zodiac-Core';
                package: 'Zodiac-Tests';
                load.

Gofer it
  squeaksource: 'ZincHTTPComponents';
  package: 'Zinc-Zodiac';
  load.

ZnNetworkingUtils default: ZnZodiacNetworkingUtils new.

I copied the ssl bundle from the one-click, and I guess it's working (no primitive error)

Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: What is the Zodiac load script for 1.3?

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Sean,

On 29 Mar 2012, at 04:29, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> I've tried many different combinations from mailing list posts and websites,
> but unable to duplicate the functionality of the Zodiac alpha one-click.

I need to cranck up the documentation effort a bit. I plead guilty.

> Here was one attempt:
>
> Gofer new
> squeaksource: 'ZincHTTPComponents';
> package: 'ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents';
> load.
>
> (self class environment at: #ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents) load.

I am not 100% sure that ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents is up to date, I don't maintain it.

I always do:

Gofer it
 squeaksource: 'ZincHTTPComponents';
 package: 'Zinc-HTTP';
 package: 'Zinc-Tests';
 load.

> Gofer it
> squeaksource: 'Zodiac';
> package: 'Zodiac-Core';
> package: 'Zodiac-Tests';
> load.

OK

> Gofer it
>  squeaksource: 'ZincHTTPComponents';
>  package: 'Zinc-Zodiac';
>  load.

OK, but this is optional, it adds tests and an experimental HTTPS server.
There is also Zodiac-Extra in Zodiac which adds stuff related to secure mail.

> ZnNetworkingUtils default: ZnZodiacNetworkingUtils new.

This is no longer needed.

> I copied the ssl bundle from the one-click, and I guess it's working (no primitive error)

Yes, you need the plugin.

> Sean

Sven

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: What is the Zodiac load script for 1.3?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote
I need to cranck up the documentation effort a bit. I plead guilty.
No prob! This is such important (and appreciated) work... I'll keep pushing :)

Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote
I am not 100% sure that ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents is up to date, I don't maintain it.
I guess it was the config that was out of date. Your script worked fine.

Thanks.
Sean
Cheers,
Sean