Here is the vision: we need it better and simpler with better widgets, better UIBuilder and better tools. if you give me some engineers I can bu...
Stef, put that on wiki, or somewhere else, so we can read it later :) I like Grand Plans.. especially if they are succeed :) On 24 March 201...
Isn't there some kind of "Ideas" page yet? Would also be useful for GSoC, etc. 2011/3/24 Igor Stasenko <siguctua@...> > ...
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Dennis Schetinin <chaetal@...> wrote: > Isn't there some kind of "Ideas" page yet? Would al...
On 25 March 2011 12:12, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck@...> wrote: > > > On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Dennis Schetinin &...
I also think mobile apps are nice targets... I would love to do native mobile apps (and semi-native based on html5/JS - phonegap, jquerymobile....
Let me think a bit towards very far vision, don't be angry on me .. :) Here it is: - a common UI for both Pharo and the web, by extending Morp...
On 2011-03-24, at 15:00, Janko Mivšek wrote: > Let me think a bit towards very far vision, don't be angry on me .. :) > Here it is: &...
Brainstorming further out (was Re: What is the future of GUI in Pharo?) – Hi all! <brainstorm> I think we should think about what is happening out there with the new explosion around two things: - Mobile a...
Yep, most of what you described on HTML5 and Mobile front is already there or in planning/vision state in Aida land, together with Jtalk. I'm ...
A good post on the subject of Javascript remote debugging: http://www.em-motion.mobi/2010/10/12/on-device-javascript-debugging-intro/ regard...
Yes, it would be great if it were easier to create/modify/customize Pharo's tools! When rewriting I hope this will include improving the usab...
Geert the key problem is that if people do not jump in the water and decide to do something then nothing will happen beside reporting what ot...
I fully agree what you are saying here ... personally I find the Morphic learning curve waaaaaay to steep ... then again it may just be me :)
On 25 March 2011 09:22, Geert Claes <geert.wl.claes@...> wrote: > > Stéphane Ducasse wrote: >> >> the key problem is t...
I don´t understand something. The implementation of new widgets will based on SimpleMorphic, o really will be the base Morph is based in SimpleMor...
On Mar 24, 2011, at 10:30 PM, nullPointer wrote: > I don´t understand something. The implementation of new widgets will based on > Sim...
For example I took the soup package and I added comments and tests After a couple of days the package was cooler. And this can be done by a lot ...
Hi nullPointer & all New widgets are built with Morphic. Morphic is the current UI framework for Pharo and it is important to improve it. ...