What is the primary source of documentation?

What is the primary source of documentation?

Tim Mackinnon-6
Hi guys - where is the main place for amber documentation? Is it the github wiki? https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber/wiki or is it docs.amber-lang.net - http://docs.amber-lang.net/getting-started.html?

There is quite a lot of stuff floating around and I’m wondering what is the best place? If I manage to get some steam, I may be able to help tidy some up (no promises yet - but I would like to find something I can play with and get a few things running).

Tim

Re: What is the primary source of documentation?

Herby Vojčík
Yeah, docs ;-(

That's the worst part of Amber.
Officially the docs.amber-lang is THE doc, but in practice... no one knows.

And it is the most needed contribution - the docs managing (but first, getting something sane out of existing mess).

Herby

Dňa 1. marca 2016 19:51:48 CET používateľ Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> napísal: