What is the process to get a more recent pharo image as seaside download

What is the process to get a more recent pharo image as seaside download

stephane ducasse
Hi seasiders

The version of Pharo used to ship seaside is dated. We have automatic build servers loading
and testing seaside on Pharo 20 and Pharo 30 since several months.
We really think that this is not really efficient to ship seaside with 2 years old pharo distributions.

Who should we contact to change this?

Stef for the Pharo executive team and board _______________________________________________
seaside mailing list

Re: What is the process to get a more recent pharo image as seaside download

Johan Brichau-2
Steph,

The download was just replaced by a Pharo2.0

I replied you last week about it but I just replaced it.

Johan

On 26 Feb 2014, at 20:39, stephane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi seasiders
>
> The version of Pharo used to ship seaside is dated. We have automatic build servers loading
> and testing seaside on Pharo 20 and Pharo 30 since several months.
> We really think that this is not really efficient to ship seaside with 2 years old pharo distributions.
>
> Who should we contact to change this?
>
> Stef for the Pharo executive team and board _______________________________________________
> seaside mailing list

Re: What is the process to get a more recent pharo image as seaside download

stephane ducasse
Excellent news!
Thanks A LOT

Stef