What is the status of 6.03 ?

Joseph Frippiat-2
OA has announced several times the release of Dolphin Smalltalk 6.03 for
"the next week".  As it is not yet available, what is its status ?

Thanks,

Joseph

Re: What is the status of 6.03 ?

Andy Bower
Joseph,

> OA has announced several times the release of Dolphin Smalltalk 6.03
> for "the next week".  As it is not yet available, what is its status ?

6.03 has now become 6.1. We decided to add a few enhancements in
addition to the bug fixes we'd already attempted and we then thought
these warranted a more significant bump of the version number.

We haven't set a release date but, given the number of changes, we'll
probably have a short beta phase first. I don't think this will be too
far away.

--
Best regards,

Andy Bower