What is the version number of the last Squeak release which used the interpreter VM?

What is the version number of the last Squeak release which used the interpreter VM?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

What is the version number of the last Squeak release which used the
interpreter VM? [1]

I realize that the current Squeak 6.0a has class
     LegacyImageSegment
which can read project pr files produced with it.

Thank you for the answer in advance.

Regards
Hannes

[1] http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/676

Re: What is the version number of the last Squeak release which used the interpreter VM?

marcel.taeumel
Sorry for brevity.

I think that you can use the Interpreter-VM with any pre-Spur format. Thus, Squeak 4.6 should work fine.

Best,
Marcel

Am 12.10.2017 16:10:41 schrieb Marcel Taeumel <[hidden email]>:

Squeak 4.6

Am 12.10.2017 16:09:10 schrieb H. Hirzel <[hidden email]>:

Hello

What is the version number of the last Squeak release which used the
interpreter VM? [1]

I realize that the current Squeak 6.0a has class
LegacyImageSegment
which can read project pr files produced with it.

Thank you for the answer in advance.

Regards
Hannes

[1] http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/676

Re: What is the version number of the last Squeak release which used the interpreter VM?

Hannes Hirzel
Thank you for the answer Marcel, I will have a follow up question
about the image format 6502 [2] in a later thread.

Hannes

[2] 6502 image format
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6502