What version of Seaside for current version of Magritte?

What version of Seaside for current version of Magritte?

Rick Flower
Lukas --

Just to make sure I'm not trying to plug together apples & oranges, what
version of Seaside does the latest version of Magritte work with?
Ultimately, I'm trying to avoid the Seaside 2.6 tree and move into either
2.7 or perhaps even 2.8 and wanted to check.. I didn't see anything
indicating this on the web page, but may have missed it perhaps.

Thx!

Re: What version of Seaside for current version of Magritte?

Lukas Renggli-2
> Just to make sure I'm not trying to plug together apples & oranges,
> what
> version of Seaside does the latest version of Magritte work with?
> Ultimately, I'm trying to avoid the Seaside 2.6 tree and move into
> either
> 2.7 or perhaps even 2.8 and wanted to check.. I didn't see anything
> indicating this on the web page, but may have missed it perhaps.

I am using it with 2.8. It should also work with 2.7 as far as I
know, but I didn't try.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli