WhatsUp from: 2013-03-11 until: 2013-03-24

1 message Options

WhatsUp from: 2013-03-11 until: 2013-03-24

Torsten Bergmann
> ### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:
>
> - $HEROIC_ACHIEVEMENTS_OR_DISMAL_FAILURES_OR_SIMPLE_BORING_NECESSARY_TASKS

- provided the config for simple persistence directly on the config browser
- provided a "ConfigurationOfDeveloperWorkspace" in the config browser to
  make Pharo a more enjoyable environment for first time users
- adopted SQLite3 to use latest FFI 2.7 config
- changed SQLite3 tests to use the latest file API of Pharo 2.0
- migrated ScriptManager and SQLite3 and made them available on
  config browser
- as ever providing some new on astares.blogspot.de
- lurking on the squeak google hangout listening to Eliot and Jecel
  talking about VM magic

> ### What's next, until 2013-03-24 (*):
>
> - $NEXT_STEPS_TOWARDS_WORLD_DOMINATION

- migrating more packages/configs to squeaksource and config browser
- working on an own seaside app

Bye
T.