When is 2.0 shipping?

philippeback
As I saw 11/3 in the fogbugz tracker, I wondered.

BTW, hi there, Penelope :-) Funny!

Phil

Re: When is 2.0 shipping?

stephane ducasse
Normally it was last friday and we decide to postpone it until today.
Then the snow came and blocked everybody at home.
So probably tomorrow.

Stef

> As I saw 11/3 in the fogbugz tracker, I wondered.
>
> BTW, hi there, Penelope :-) Funny!

> Phil

Re: When is 2.0 shipping?

EstebanLM
yes, most probably :P

On Mar 12, 2013, at 3:09 PM, stephane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Normally it was last friday and we decide to postpone it until today.
> Then the snow came and blocked everybody at home.
> So probably tomorrow.
>
> Stef
>
>> As I saw 11/3 in the fogbugz tracker, I wondered.
>>
>> BTW, hi there, Penelope :-) Funny!
>

>> Phil

Re: When is 2.0 shipping?

Nicolas Petton
We should put the Penelope issue tracker website online too. I'll see if I can do that tomorrow.

Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://www.nicolas-petton.fr