When publishing: There is no connection a database

When publishing: There is no connection a database

Hunter-2
I'm trying to publish (save) my initial work. The test connection to
the database worked, but evidently it is looking for some specific
code to be present relative to connecting to the database
(postgresql). Can someone explain what I'm missing here to help me get
out of the blocks?

Re: When publishing: There is no connection a database

jarober
In WV 1.0, the connection details are saved in the package properties.  If those differ between development and deployment, then you need to do this:

-- edit the package properties to match the deployment details
-- publish the package
-- deploy