Where are SUnit tests and how do I get them?

Where are SUnit tests and how do I get them?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

In the current image when I open the SUnit browser no tests appear.

I assume the SUnit tests now in

https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/blob/master/Packages/Tests.pck.st

?

Are all tests there?

An snippet how to load them in the 'Useful Expression Workspace' would be fine.

Regards
Hannes

Re: Where are SUnit tests and how do I get them?

Phil B
Hannes,

On Sun, 2015-07-19 at 23:57 +0000, H. Hirzel wrote:

> Hello
>
> In the current image when I open the SUnit browser no tests appear.
>

> I assume the SUnit tests now in
>
> https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/blob/master/Packages/Tests.pck.st
>
> ?
>
> Are all tests there?
>
> An snippet how to load them in the 'Useful Expression Workspace' would be fine.

The main Cuis tests are in the Packages/Tests.pck.st file I mentioned in
my previous reply.  Additionally, many of the 3rd party packages also
have optional tests (usually <PackageName>Tests.pck.st or something
similar) which can be loaded.  They don't get loaded by default so you
need to open a file browser, navigate to them, and install the
package(s).

> Regards
> Hannes

Re: Where are SUnit tests and how do I get them?

Hannes Hirzel
I got the tests, the way you describe. I only loaded class ApiFile,
see other thread.

--Hannes