Where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?

Where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?

Thelliez
  Hello,

Trying to load Kaliningrad (v30), I found that some dependencies need to be resolved (starting from a fresh Pharo 1.3 and Seaside 3.0).

KOAmberMain calls for some libraries:
... addLibrary: JQWidgetBoxDeploymentLibrary; addLibrary: TOJQueryLibrary; addLibrary: TOStyleSheet ...

This first one JQWidgetBoxDeploymentLibrary was resolved in loading JQueryWidgetBox.

But what/where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?

Thanks,
Thierry

Re: Where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?

Philippe Marschall
2012/2/29 Thierry Thelliez <[hidden email]>:

>   Hello,
>
> Trying to load Kaliningrad (v30), I found that some dependencies need to be
> resolved (starting from a fresh Pharo 1.3 and Seaside 3.0).
>
> KOAmberMain calls for some libraries:
> ... addLibrary: JQWidgetBoxDeploymentLibrary; addLibrary: TOJQueryLibrary;
> addLibrary: TOStyleSheet ...
>
> This first one JQWidgetBoxDeploymentLibrary was resolved in
>
> But what/where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?

Sounds like tODE [1]

 [1] http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/tODE.html

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?

Dale Henrichs
Thierry,

Looks like an inadvertent dependency on tODE from Kaliningrad ... You should be able to load tODE[1] and get everything resolved correctly ... I assume that you will end up looking at tODE ... if not, let me know and I'll monkey with Kaliningrad to remove that dependency...

Dale

[1] http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/tODE

| Trying to load Kaliningrad (v30), I found that some dependencies need
| to be resolved (starting from a fresh Pharo 1.3 and Seaside 3.0).
|

| KOAmberMain calls for some libraries:
| ... addLibrary: JQWidgetBoxDeploymentLibrary; addLibrary:
| TOJQueryLibrary; addLibrary: TOStyleSheet ...
|

| This first one JQWidgetBoxDeploymentLibrary was resolved in loading
| JQueryWidgetBox.
|

| But what/where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?
|

| Thanks,
| Thierry

Re: Where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?

Nicolas Petton
Hi Dale,

I'm using Kaliningrad too, I committed a few changes, and I can remove
this dependency if you want.

Cheers,
Nico

On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 12:53 -0800, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> Thierry,
>
> Looks like an inadvertent dependency on tODE from Kaliningrad ... You should be able to load tODE[1] and get everything resolved correctly ... I assume that you will end up looking at tODE ... if not, let me know and I'll monkey with Kaliningrad to remove that dependency...
>
> Dale
>
> [1] http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/tODE

Go for it:)

Dale

| I'm using Kaliningrad too, I committed a few changes, and I can
| remove
| this dependency if you want.
|
| Cheers,
| Nico
|
| On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 12:53 -0800, Dale Henrichs wrote:
| > Thierry,
| >
| > Looks like an inadvertent dependency on tODE from Kaliningrad ...
| > You should be able to load tODE[1] and get everything resolved
| > correctly ... I assume that you will end up looking at tODE ... if
| > not, let me know and I'll monkey with Kaliningrad to remove that
| > dependency...
| >
| > Dale
| >
| > [1] http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/tODE

| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | Hello,
| > |
| > |
| > | Trying to load Kaliningrad (v30), I found that some dependencies
| > | need
| > | to be resolved (starting from a fresh Pharo 1.3 and Seaside 3.0).
| > |
| > |
| > | KOAmberMain calls for some libraries:
| > | ... addLibrary: JQWidgetBoxDeploymentLibrary; addLibrary:
| > | TOJQueryLibrary; addLibrary: TOStyleSheet ...
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | This first one JQWidgetBoxDeploymentLibrary was resolved in
| > | JQueryWidgetBox.
| > |
| > |
| > | But what/where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | Thanks,
| > | Thierry

Re: Where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?

Dale Henrichs
Nico,

Feel free to update the configuration including your changes, when you get a chance...

Dale

| I'm using Kaliningrad too, I committed a few changes, and I can
| remove
| this dependency if you want.
|
| Cheers,
| Nico
|
| On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 12:53 -0800, Dale Henrichs wrote:
| > Thierry,
| >
| > Looks like an inadvertent dependency on tODE from Kaliningrad ...
| > You should be able to load tODE[1] and get everything resolved
| > correctly ... I assume that you will end up looking at tODE ... if
| > not, let me know and I'll monkey with Kaliningrad to remove that
| > dependency...
| >
| > Dale
| >
| > [1] http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/tODE

| > |
| > |
| > | Trying to load Kaliningrad (v30), I found that some dependencies
| > | need
| > | to be resolved (starting from a fresh Pharo 1.3 and Seaside 3.0).
| > |
| > |
| > | KOAmberMain calls for some libraries:
| > | ... addLibrary: JQWidgetBoxDeploymentLibrary; addLibrary:
| > | TOJQueryLibrary; addLibrary: TOStyleSheet ...
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | This first one JQWidgetBoxDeploymentLibrary was resolved in
| > | JQueryWidgetBox.
| > |
| > |
| > | But what/where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | Thanks,
| > | Thierry

Re: Where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?

Dale Henrichs
Nico,

When you update the configuration, could you do your mods in version 0.2? My tODE work is dependent upon 0.1 and would probably break if you did your changes in place ... opening 0.2 for development would be just fine as far as I'm concerned ... it looks like you did a lot of restructuring and I'm all in favor of it:)

Sebastian, I'll do a 0.1.1 that fixes up the bad references to the tODE classes ... I've yet to see your problem with the missing WAJsonCanvas, but that doesn't mean it isn't there:)

Dale

| I'm using Kaliningrad too, I committed a few changes, and I can
| remove
| this dependency if you want.
|
| Cheers,
| Nico
|
| On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 12:53 -0800, Dale Henrichs wrote:
| > Thierry,
| >
| > Looks like an inadvertent dependency on tODE from Kaliningrad ...
| > You should be able to load tODE[1] and get everything resolved
| > correctly ... I assume that you will end up looking at tODE ... if
| > not, let me know and I'll monkey with Kaliningrad to remove that
| > dependency...
| >
| > Dale
| >
| > [1] http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/tODE

| > |
| > |
| > | Trying to load Kaliningrad (v30), I found that some dependencies
| > | need
| > | to be resolved (starting from a fresh Pharo 1.3 and Seaside 3.0).
| > |
| > |
| > | KOAmberMain calls for some libraries:
| > | ... addLibrary: JQWidgetBoxDeploymentLibrary; addLibrary:
| > | TOJQueryLibrary; addLibrary: TOStyleSheet ...
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | This first one JQWidgetBoxDeploymentLibrary was resolved in
| > | JQueryWidgetBox.
| > |
| > |
| > | But what/where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | Thanks,
| > | Thierry

Re: Where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?

Dale Henrichs
Thierry,

I've got the undefined global references cleaned up in 0.1.1 ...

Dale