Where are classes PrintFormatDescriptor, PrintFormatString, and PrintNumberFormatDescriptor?

Where are classes PrintFormatDescriptor, PrintFormatString, and PrintNumberFormatDescriptor?

David T. Lewis

Where can I find PrintFormatDescriptor, PrintFormatString, and PrintNumberFormatDescriptor?
They are first referenced in VMMaker.oscog-eem.2278 extensions. I don't see them in
Squeak trunk or any of the VMMaker packages (but maybe I missed a package).

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Where are classes PrintFormatDescriptor, PrintFormatString, and PrintNumberFormatDescriptor?

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi David,

On Sun, Jan 7, 2018 at 9:43 AM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:

Where can I find PrintFormatDescriptor, PrintFormatString, and PrintNumberFormatDescriptor?
They are first referenced in VMMaker.oscog-eem.2278 extensions. I don't see them in
Squeak trunk or any of the VMMaker packages (but maybe I missed a package).

Forgive me.  They're in

MCHttpRepository
user: 'squeak'
password: 'squeak'

In future you can find all the packages that are included in the build script https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/blob/Cog/image/BuildSqueakSpurTrunkVMMakerImage.st:

| manifest load |
manifest := #( ('http://source.squeak.org/FFI' 1 ('FFI-Pools' 'FFI-Kernel'))
('http://source.squeak.org/VMMaker' 6 ('Balloon-Engine-Pools' 'BytecodeSets.spur' 'VMMaker.oscog' 'Cog' 'CogTools' 'ImageFormat'))
('http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/MethodMassage' 3 ('MethodMassage' 'MethodMassageCompatibility'))
('http://www.squeaksource.com/AioPlugin' 7 ('VMConstruction-Plugins-AioPlugin'))
"('http://www.squeaksource.com/FreeTypePlus' 5 ('FreeType')) can't load this.  it is toxic to Squeak 4.5"
('http://www.squeaksource.com/OSProcessPlugin' 9 ('VMConstruction-Plugins-OSProcessPlugin.oscog'))
('http://www.squeaksource.com/rb' 5 ('AST-Core' 'AST-Semantic' 'AST-Tests-Core' 'AST-Tests-Semantic' 'Refactoring-Changes' 'Refactoring-Core' 'Refactoring-Environment' 'Refactoring-Tests-Changes' 'Refactoring-Tests-Core' 'Refactoring-Tests-Environment' 'Refactoring-Squeak-Platform'))
"This for the Klatt speech synthesiser, but seems to be AWOL"
('http://www.squeaksource.com/Speech' 2 ('SharedPool-Speech' ))
('http://www.squeaksource.com/XDCP' 9 ('VMConstruction-Plugins-XDisplayControlPlugin' ))
('http://www.squeaksource.com/Balloon3D' 9 ('Balloon3D-Constants' 'Balloon3D-Plugins'  ))
('http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography' 9 ('CryptographyPlugins'  ))
).

best, Eliot

Re: Where are classes PrintFormatDescriptor, PrintFormatString, and PrintNumberFormatDescriptor?

David T. Lewis

Thank you :-)

Dave