Where can abt.cnf live?

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Everybody,

I have a use for abt.cnf.  I also use many images (.cfx files) and would like to not have to have a copy of abt.cnf in the same folder as each image.  I can live with that if I have to but would like to know my options.

Is there any way to supply a path or different name?  Anything in the command line or .ini file?

Lou

Re: Where can abt.cnf live?

dmacq
Hi Lou,

Short answer is no. But...

The filename abt.cnf is in the EsImageStartUp class variable ConfigurationFileName. It is read in EmSystemConfiguration>>startUp.

You could try changing the hard-coding to something like 'c:\temp\abt.cnf' and then save the class.

Donald [|]

On Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 10:41:15 AM UTC-4, Louis LaBrunda wrote:
Hi Everybody,

I have a use for abt.cnf.  I also use many images (.cfx files) and would like to not have to have a copy of abt.cnf in the same folder as each image.  I can live with that if I have to but would like to know my options.

Is there any way to supply a path or different name?  Anything in the command line or .ini file?

Lou

Re: Where can abt.cnf live?

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Donald,

Thanks for the reply.  Part of why I want to use abt.cnf is to avoid changing system classes, so I will make due as is.  It won't too hard to put the file where it is needed.

Lou