Where did the XMLDOMParse go?

Twan van der Schoot
Hi All,

Question: Is there any Pharo "endorsed" XML support for Pharo v6.0  and if so, where can I find it?

I'm new to Pharo and I'm currently cutting my teeth into v6.0 attempting to program the XML-Browser example on Pharocasts.
I fully realise that that example is based on v1.4 of Pharo.  However is struck me as strange that any support for XML lacks from v6.0 and even the (default) Monticello packages repo.

Can some one provide me with some hints,

Thanks for reading.

Best regards,
Twan van der Schoot

Re: Where did the XMLDOMParse go?

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi Twan,

> On 6 Jul 2017, at 05:10, Twan van der Schoot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>

> Question: Is there any Pharo "endorsed" XML support for Pharo v6.0  and if so, where can I find it?
>
> I'm new to Pharo and I'm currently cutting my teeth into v6.0 attempting to program the XML-Browser example on Pharocasts.
> I fully realise that that example is based on v1.4 of Pharo.  However is struck me as strange that any support for XML lacks from v6.0 and even the (default) Monticello packages repo.

Use the catalog (World Menu > Tools > Catalog Browser) to load XMLParser.

HTH,

Sven

> Can some one provide me with some hints,
>
> Thanks for reading.
>

> Best regards,
> Twan van der Schoot

Re: Where did the XMLDOMParse go?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi Twan

I would love to have an updated version of this cast.
So keep the scripts and publish them when you are done.

Stef