Where is Dolphin Wiki?

Joey Gibson
The link from the Dolphin Wiki to the sources for DolphinWiki,
ftp://object-arts.com/Lib/Downloads/DolphinWikiWeb.zip, no longer works.
Does anyone know the correct link, or have a copy they could just email
me?

Thanks,
Joey

-- Sun Certified Java2 Programmer
-- Political Rants: www.joeygibson.com
-- My Pocket Smalltalk Stuff: www.joeygibson.com/st
--
-- "Do you know what I am doing, Miss Kenton? I am placing my
--  mind elsewhere while you chatter away."

Re: Where is Dolphin Wiki?

Andy Bower
Joey,

> The link from the Dolphin Wiki to the sources for DolphinWiki,
> ftp://object-arts.com/Lib/Downloads/DolphinWikiWeb.zip, no longer works.
> Does anyone know the correct link, or have a copy they could just email
> me?

The link should be an http rather than ftp. I've amended the relevant Wiki
page too.

Best Regards

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support