Where is OB Was: [what do we do for OmniBrowser?]

1 message Options

Where is OB Was: [what do we do for OmniBrowser?]

Torsten Bergmann
Guillermo Polito wrote:
>(ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser project version: '1.2.4') load
>
>Downloads OB from PharoOB ;).

This is now in "ConfigurationOfPharo-tbn.133", I tried a manual
build - it works. So this will come with the next build in
the ci.pharo-project.org

Side note: I've put a copy of ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser-GuillermoPolito.97.mcz into squeaksource/MetacelloRepository
to avoid a new baseline/version with the new config location
in ConfigurationOfPharo.

Bye
T.