Where is Seaside-Tests-Canvas-pmm.55?

Philippe Marschall
Hi

I think Seaside-Tests-Canvas-pmm.55 is the version of
Seaside-Tests-Canvas that should be used in Seaside 3.0 currently.
However what's currently in is Seaside-Tests-Canvas-jok.55 and
Seaside-Tests-Core-pmm.246 which produces dirty versions because only
half the fixes for Issue 671 are in. Does anybody know what happened?
Did SqueakSource yet again lose versions?

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Where is Seaside-Tests-Canvas-pmm.55?

Lukas Renggli
On 15 August 2011 09:02, Philippe Marschall
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think Seaside-Tests-Canvas-pmm.55 is the version of
> Seaside-Tests-Canvas that should be used in Seaside 3.0 currently.
> However what's currently in is Seaside-Tests-Canvas-jok.55 and
> Seaside-Tests-Core-pmm.246 which produces dirty versions because only
> half the fixes for Issue 671 are in. Does anybody know what happened?
> Did SqueakSource yet again lose versions?

Let's move the Seaside repository to seaside.st, looks like
squeaksource.com is shut down anytime soon anyway.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Where is Seaside-Tests-Canvas-pmm.55?

Julian Fitzell-2
If that means we can turn diffs back on in emails I'm all for it! :)

2011/8/15 Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>:

> On 15 August 2011 09:02, Philippe Marschall
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I think Seaside-Tests-Canvas-pmm.55 is the version of
>> Seaside-Tests-Canvas that should be used in Seaside 3.0 currently.
>> However what's currently in is Seaside-Tests-Canvas-jok.55 and
>> Seaside-Tests-Core-pmm.246 which produces dirty versions because only
>> half the fixes for Issue 671 are in. Does anybody know what happened?
>> Did SqueakSource yet again lose versions?
>
> Let's move the Seaside repository to seaside.st, looks like
> squeaksource.com is shut down anytime soon anyway.

Fine with me. Doesn't even have to me a SqS instance. WebDAV and shell
access for moving versions would work for me.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Where is Seaside-Tests-Canvas-pmm.55?

Lukas Renggli
On 15 August 2011 09:55, Philippe Marschall
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2011/8/15 Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>:
>> On 15 August 2011 09:02, Philippe Marschall
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I think Seaside-Tests-Canvas-pmm.55 is the version of
>>> Seaside-Tests-Canvas that should be used in Seaside 3.0 currently.
>>> However what's currently in is Seaside-Tests-Canvas-jok.55 and
>>> Seaside-Tests-Core-pmm.246 which produces dirty versions because only
>>> half the fixes for Issue 671 are in. Does anybody know what happened?
>>> Did SqueakSource yet again lose versions?
>>
>> Let's move the Seaside repository to seaside.st, looks like
>> squeaksource.com is shut down anytime soon anyway.
>
> Fine with me. Doesn't even have to me a SqS instance. WebDAV and shell
> access for moving versions would work for me.

Yes, that would be easy. I think Colin has some scripts that generate
RSS feeds with diffs. The only thing that is annoying with WebDAV is
to add/remove users.

Lukas

> Cheers
> Philippe

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Where is Seaside-Tests-Canvas-pmm.55?

Dale Henrichs
When you say move, I assume that you will leave the existing repositories intact and just do your new development out of the new repository ...

You are aware that I've got SS3[1] sitting in the wings? It's running on top of GemStone and won't suffer from any of the reliability issues of Squeaksource. I'm holding off because SmalltalkHub (which will likely be hosted on top of GemStone) is getting close to coming online...

Switching repositories can be a real pain for users...

Dale

[1] http://ss3.gemstone.com/

| On 15 August 2011 09:02, Philippe Marschall
| <[hidden email]> wrote:
| > Hi
| >
| > I think Seaside-Tests-Canvas-pmm.55 is the version of
| > Seaside-Tests-Canvas that should be used in Seaside 3.0 currently.
| > However what's currently in is Seaside-Tests-Canvas-jok.55 and
| > Seaside-Tests-Core-pmm.246 which produces dirty versions because
| > only
| > half the fixes for Issue 671 are in. Does anybody know what
| > happened?
| > Did SqueakSource yet again lose versions?
|
| Let's move the Seaside repository to seaside.st, looks like
| squeaksource.com is shut down anytime soon anyway.
|
| Cheers,
| Lukas
|
| --
| Lukas Renggli
| www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Where is Seaside-Tests-Canvas-pmm.55?

Tobias Pape

Am 2011-08-15 um 14:27 schrieb Dale Henrichs:

> When you say move, I assume that you will leave the existing repositories intact and just do your new development out of the new repository ...
>
> You are aware that I've got SS3[1] sitting in the wings? It's running on top of GemStone and won't suffer from any of the reliability issues of Squeaksource. I'm holding off because SmalltalkHub (which will likely be hosted on top of GemStone) is getting close to coming online...
>
> Switching repositories can be a real pain for users...
>
> Dale
>
> [1] http://ss3.gemstone.com/

If I just hat a little time, I'd volunteer to migrate the data…

2011/8/15 Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]>:
> Hi
>
> I think Seaside-Tests-Canvas-pmm.55 is the version of
> Seaside-Tests-Canvas that should be used in Seaside 3.0 currently.
> However what's currently in is Seaside-Tests-Canvas-jok.55 and
> Seaside-Tests-Core-pmm.246 which produces dirty versions because only
> half the fixes for Issue 671 are in. Does anybody know what happened?
> Did SqueakSource yet again lose versions?

I uploaded it again. Let's hope it was the only one that went AWOL.

Cheers
Philippe