Where is UndefinedObject>>unboundMethod stored in the image?

Where is UndefinedObject>>unboundMethod stored in the image?

askoh
Administrator
How can I find the ultimate owner of
BlockClosure [] in UndefinedObject>>unboundMethod

Thanks,
Aik-Siong Koh

Re: Where is UndefinedObject>>unboundMethod stored in the image?

Michael Klein

On Saturday, December 7, 2013, askoh wrote:
How can I find the ultimate owner of
BlockClosure [] in UndefinedObject>>unboundMethod

Try:
   [thisContext receiver] value  allOwners

-- Mike

Re: Where is UndefinedObject>>unboundMethod stored in the image?

Andres Valloud-6
Another alternative: use the ReferenceFinder package from the public
store repository (look for added menu items in the inspector).