Where is WAComponent>>isolate:?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
In Dynamic Web Development with Seaside, 13.2 - Isolation: Control Application Flow is all about WAComponent>>isolate:, for which I show 0 implementors in Seaside 3.0 on Pharo 1.1.

Thanks.
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Where is WAComponent>>isolate:?

John McKeon
Hi Sean,
It's in the Seaside-Flow package as well as several other useful flow-control type messages such as call: and inform:

John

http://john-mckeon.us

Re: Where is WAComponent>>isolate:?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
John McKeon wrote
It's in the Seaside-Flow package
<snip>
It was temporarily removed from 3.0 per http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=553
The latest package version, Seaside-Flow-jf.22, does not contain it.
I added a comment to the book page.

Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Where is WAComponent>>isolate:?

Julian Fitzell-2
Thanks, Sean. We can take a look at it for 3.1. Some of the Session
stuff Philippe was just talking about in the issue tracker the other
day reminded me of a Session/Application change I'd like to propose -
I wonder if it might help with the issue. I'll hopefully have to time
to discuss that with people at ESUG.

Julian