Where is my beloved annotation panes?

Igor Stasenko
Hi, guys,

the first thing, which i always doing on fresh image is turning on the
annotation panes, so i can always see the method's author and last
modification date.
I found that in newest pharo1.1.(11343) this option (as well as many
others) is gone from preferences browser.
Please, tell me that you didn't removed it, and this is only a
temporary regression.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Where is my beloved annotation panes?

Alain Plantec-4
Le 09/05/2010 19:30, Igor Stasenko a écrit :

> Hi, guys,
>
> the first thing, which i always doing on fresh image is turning on the
> annotation panes, so i can always see the method's author and last
> modification date.
> I found that in newest pharo1.1.(11343) this option (as well as many
> others) is gone from preferences browser.
> Please, tell me that you didn't removed it, and this is only a
> temporary regression.

:)

 From the setting browser:
Code browsing/Show annotation pane
or:
CodeHolder showAnnotationPane: true

Cheers
Alain

Re: Where is my beloved annotation panes?

Igor Stasenko
Found it. Thanks.

On 9 May 2010 20:40, Alain Plantec <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Le 09/05/2010 19:30, Igor Stasenko a écrit :
>>
>> Hi, guys,
>>
>> the first thing, which i always doing on fresh image is turning on the
>> annotation panes, so i can always see the method's author and last
>> modification date.
>> I found that in newest pharo1.1.(11343) this option (as well as many
>> others) is gone from preferences browser.
>> Please, tell me that you didn't removed it, and this is only a
>> temporary regression.
>>

> :)
>
> From the setting browser:
> Code browsing/Show annotation pane