Where is squeaksource sources?

Igor Stasenko
I think i know what is wrong with it.

When you uploading a file, it instead of closing connection and saying
bye.. starts processing input without releasing other end..
which is simply stupid.

I just uploaded VMMaker package.. and now my image freezed, waiting
till SqS will calculate diffs and then send mail with it to mailing
list.. :(

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Where is squeaksource sources?

Tobias Pape
Am 2011-03-18 um 02:59 schrieb Igor Stasenko:

> I think i know what is wrong with it.
>
> When you uploading a file, it instead of closing connection and saying
> bye.. starts processing input without releasing other end..
> which is simply stupid.
>
> I just uploaded VMMaker package.. and now my image freezed, waiting
> till SqS will calculate diffs and then send mail with it to mailing
> list.. :(

Since about 1.5 years i suspect a socket bug which pops up
randomly. AFAIK, Squeaksource.com is running on an 3.7 or 3.8 image
with Seaside 2.7. Find it on http://squeaksource.com/ss.html
However, I don't think you'll find what you're looking
for, to my knowledge, the relevant parts are part of the
Image, not the squeaksource code.

So Long,
        -Tobias

PS: If you want, try out Squeaksource3 and tell me if it is working
    for your test.