Where is the Software update menu in Pharo 7.0

Where is the Software update menu in Pharo 7.0

Rene Paul Mages (ramix)
Hi all,

This is probably an idiot interrogation :

    I can't see the "Software update" menu

    http://ramix.org/pharo/version-7.0/pharo.7.0.png

My Machine is running Linux Mint 18.3 "Sylvia" Cinnamon (64 bits) and I
am using the following Pharo package : PharoLauncher-linux-1.4-x64.zip

Thanks for your help.
--
All the best.
Rene Paul Mages ( GnuPG_key 0x9840A6F7 )
http://blog.pharo.fr

http://blog.pharo.fr

Re: Where is the Software update menu in Pharo 7.0

EstebanLM
Hi,

I’ll add: “update process” in fact never worked for Pharo, so removing it is just to put things clear :)

Esteban