Where is the best/most useful/ place to ask questions?

Where is the best/most useful/ place to ask questions?

Andy Burnett
I noticed that this list seems to go through bursts of activity, and then long periods of silence.  Is it better to ask questions on e.g. Stackoverflow? Or, is there another place where people are discussing aida web?

Cheers
Andy

Re: Where is the best/most useful/ place to ask questions?

Janko Mivšek
Hi Andy,

Dne 24. 08. 2014 15:49, piše Andy Burnett:
> I noticed that this list seems to go through bursts of activity, and
> then long periods of silence.  Is it better to ask questions on e.g.
> Stackoverflow? Or, is there another place where people are discussing
> aida web?

Probably here is the best place. Just that I don't have a will to
answering them unless there will be some real, viable and longstanding
interest for it.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Re: Where is the best/most useful/ place to ask questions?

techpro
For technical assistance Stackoverflow is good and for general questions both Quora and yahoo answers are good.