Where is the new Pharo 2.0 Inbox?

philippeback
Looks like the one in the image isn't the right one.

STH or something like that?

Need it to check for closing my bugs in Fogbugz

Phil

Re: Where is the new Pharo 2.0 Inbox?

Marcus Denker-4

On Mar 22, 2013, at 8:40 PM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looks like the one in the image isn't the right one.
>
> STH or something like that?
>
> Need it to check for closing my bugs in Fogbugz

MCHttpRepository
        location: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/Pharo30Inbox/main'
        user: ''
        password: ''

This is already in the 3.0 image as one of 3 repositories

        Marcus

Re: Where is the new Pharo 2.0 Inbox?

philippeback
Thx

Again, same damn issue with adding repositories in MC:

Added one in the list with Smalltalkhub and pasted the spec you provided.

Net result:

Stacktrace with MCSmalltalkhubRepository expected.

Can't we get rid of those and stick to a MCHttpRepository?

MCSmalltalkhubRepository
        owner: ''
        project: ''
        user: ''
        password: ''

2013/3/22 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>:

> On Mar 22, 2013, at 8:40 PM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Looks like the one in the image isn't the right one.
>>
>> STH or something like that?
>>
>> Need it to check for closing my bugs in Fogbugz
>>

> MCHttpRepository
>         location: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/Pharo30Inbox/main'
>         user: ''
>         password: ''
>

> This is already in the 3.0 image as one of 3 repositories
>
>         Marcus

Re: Where is the new Pharo 2.0 Inbox?

philippeback
Yes, sure :-)

2013/3/22 Benjamin <[hidden email]>:

> When you add a repository, simply chose http then ;)
>
> Ben
>
> On Mar 22, 2013, at 9:00 PM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> Thx
>
> Again, same damn issue with adding repositories in MC:
>
> Added one in the list with Smalltalkhub and pasted the spec you provided.
>
> Net result:
>
> Stacktrace with MCSmalltalkhubRepository expected.
>
> Can't we get rid of those and stick to a MCHttpRepository?
>
> MCSmalltalkhubRepository
> owner: ''
> project: ''
> user: ''
> password: ''
>

> 2013/3/22 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>:
>

> On Mar 22, 2013, at 8:40 PM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> Looks like the one in the image isn't the right one.
>
> STH or something like that?
>
> Need it to check for closing my bugs in Fogbugz
>

> MCHttpRepository
>        location: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/Pharo30Inbox/main'
>        user: ''
>        password: ''
>

> This is already in the 3.0 image as one of 3 repositories
>
>        Marcus

Re: Where is the new Pharo 2.0 Inbox?

Camillo Bruni-3
indeed confusing,
the code behind works, but deserves some more love when handling
errors and different types :P