Where is the new mechanism for save preferences on Pharo 1.2??

Where is the new mechanism for save preferences on Pharo 1.2??

gerard alis
Hi

I´m using my deployer tool on Pharo 1.2 Core RC, but get a error when I try save my preferences. In last version of Pharo I could for example call Preferences>>savePersonalPreferences method. There´s equivalent on new Pharo? Many thanks for the help

Regards.

Re: Where is the new mechanism for save preferences on Pharo 1.2??

Stéphane Ducasse
I do not know the answer but look for Settings

Stef