Where is the world menu built?

Alex Schenkman
Hi List,

I want to create a menu like the World menu, and leave it up (stayUp).
I could not find where it is built.
How can I find it?

Thanks!

Lic. Javier Pimás
Ciudad de Buenos Aires

Re: Where is the world menu built?

Alain Plantec-3

have a look at here:
http://book.pharo-project.org/book/Tidbits/CustomizingPharo/WorldMenuRegistration

Cheers
Alain

Le 15/07/2011 16:38, Javier Pimás a écrit :

> Hi, you should look at WorldState (class side specially) and
> PasteUpMorph. I don't know in which exact moment it gets created but you
> can put a self halt in something like mostUsedToolsOn: .
>
> Regards,
>           Javier.
>
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Alex Schenkman <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi List,
>
>     I want to create a menu like the World menu, and leave it up (stayUp).
>     I could not find where it is built.
>     How can I find it?
>
>     Thanks!
>

> --
> Lic. Javier Pimás
> Ciudad de Buenos Aires

Re: Where is the world menu built?

Alain Plantec-3
also see PragmaMenuBuilder and MenuRegistration classes and their comments.

Alain