Where to find SystemInterfaceModel (used by Browsing-Assist)

Where to find SystemInterfaceModel (used by Browsing-Assist)

Stew MacLean

Hi,

I’m going through my undeclareds as I rebuild to 7.4.

Browsing-Assist makes reference to SystemInterfaceModel.

Can someone please tell me which parcel I need to load to get this into my image? (I’ve search the archive to no avail).

TIA,

Stewart

Re: Where to find SystemInterfaceModel (used by Browsing-Assist)

Alan Knight-2
Apparently it's in RSS-Persistence.

I note that I have no idea what the code does. I found this by opening a StoreWorkbook (in StoreForGlorpVWUI) and running

session read: StorePackage where: [:eachPackage | eachPackage classDefinitions
         anySatisfy: [:eachClassDefinition |
                  eachClassDefinition definition name = 'SystemInterfaceModel']].

--
Alan Knight [|], Cincom Smalltalk Development

"The Static Typing Philosophy: Make it fast. Make it right. Make it run." - Niall Ross

Re: Where to find SystemInterfaceModel (used by Browsing-Assist)

James Robertson-3
I haven't cleanly pulled all the BottomFeeder refs out, is what that
means.  I'll take a look at it

At 05:05 PM 5/8/2006, you wrote:

>Apparently it's in RSS-Persistence.
>
>I note that I have no idea what the code does. I found this by opening a
>StoreWorkbook (in StoreForGlorpVWUI) and running
>
>session read: StorePackage where: [:eachPackage | eachPackage
>classDefinitions
>         anySatisfy: [:eachClassDefinition |
>                 eachClassDefinition definition name =
> 'SystemInterfaceModel']].
>
>At 04:25 PM 08/05/2006, Stewart MacLean wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm going through my undeclareds as I rebuild to 7.4.
>>
>>Browsing-Assist makes reference to SystemInterfaceModel.
>>
>>Can someone please tell me which parcel I need to load to get this into
>>my image? (I've search the archive to no avail).
>>
>>TIA,
>>
>>Stewart
>>

>--
>Alan Knight [|], Cincom Smalltalk Development
>[hidden email]
>[hidden email]
>http://www.cincom.com/smalltalk
>
>"The Static Typing Philosophy: Make it fast. Make it right. Make it run."
>- Niall Ross

James Robertson, Product Manager, Cincom Smalltalk
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView

RE: Where to find SystemInterfaceModel (used by Browsing-Assist)

Stew MacLean

Thanks Alan,

I’m not sure what it does either. The codes works as it is, but I think it just hasn’t taken that branch yet.

Cheers,

Stewart

"The Static Typing Philosophy: Make it fast. Make it right. Make it run." - Niall Ross

RE: Where to find SystemInterfaceModel (used by Browsing-Assist)

Stew MacLean
Hi James,

Thought that was the case.

Thanks for putting this out - it's very useful!

Cheers,

Stewart

Browsing-Assist)