Where to get the latest stable Moose release?

Where to get the latest stable Moose release?

Mariano Martinez Peck
If possible on top of Pharo 1.1 dev stable and with DistributionMaps.

Thanks

Mariano

Re: Where to get the latest stable Moose release?

Tudor Girba
Take the nightly build:

http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/moose/*zip*/moose.zip

Cheers,
Doru

On 20 Aug 2010, at 16:55, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> If possible on top of Pharo 1.1 dev stable and with DistributionMaps.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mariano

www.tudorgirba.com

"The coherence of a trip is given by the clearness of the goal."

Re: Where to get the latest stable Moose release?

normally Moose1.1 is working on 1.1

On Aug 20, 2010, at 4:55 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> If possible on top of Pharo 1.1 dev stable and with DistributionMaps.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mariano

Re: Where to get the latest stable Moose release?

Tudor Girba
Yes, Moose 4.1 is working on Pharo 1.1.

If you want to just load the sources in your own image, you can use:

Gofer new
        squeaksource: 'Moose';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfMoose';
        load.
        (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMoose) perform: #loadDefault

Btw, this information can typically be found on the moose webpage. If
you find things that are not clear there, please let me know, because
I am looking for this kind of feedback.

Cheers,
Doru

On 20 Aug 2010, at 18:30, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> normally Moose1.1 is working on 1.1
>
> On Aug 20, 2010, at 4:55 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>
>> If possible on top of Pharo 1.1 dev stable and with DistributionMaps.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Mariano

www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."