Wherefore art thou canvasTag

keith1y
I give up, where have you (anyone) put it?

Keith

----------
p.s.

I found this

Name: Seaside2.8a1-pmm.213
Author: pmm
Time: 16 March 2007, 3:16:16 pm
UUID: 2df35ad8-da8b-4912-87bb-28d8aae877fb
Ancestors: Seaside2.8a1-pmm.212

- moved canvas, search and type input to own package

Re: Wherefore art thou canvasTag

Lukas Renggli
> I give up, where have you (anyone) put it?

Since these tags are unofficial extensions of HTML they have been
removed from the Seaside core. They are now in the package HTML5, if I
am not mistaken.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Wherefore art thou canvasTag

Philippe Marschall
2007/7/5, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>:
> > I give up, where have you (anyone) put it?
>
> Since these tags are unofficial extensions of HTML they have been
> removed from the Seaside core. They are now in the package HTML5, if I
> am not mistaken.

That's true. BTW W3C has accepted the work of WHATWG officially as HTML 5.

Philippe

> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Wherefore art thou canvasTag

Lukas Renggli
> > > I give up, where have you (anyone) put it?
> >
> > Since these tags are unofficial extensions of HTML they have been
> > removed from the Seaside core. They are now in the package HTML5, if I
> > am not mistaken.
>
> That's true. BTW W3C has accepted the work of WHATWG officially as HTML 5.

When has this happend? What XHTML version does correspond to?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007May/0909.html
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/html5/

> What XHTML version does correspond to?

None, there is no browser support for XHTML.

Philippe