Which Servers run Seaside?

john_sellers@sellers.com
Which servers can be used with Seaside?

Also, more specifically, can I run Seaside with Apache?  If I can, is it
a good idea.  Why or why not?

Thanks, John Sellers

Re: Which Servers run Seaside?

tblanchard
Seaside is used with its own web server (typically Komanche).  It is
often used with apache via mod_proxy or mod_rewrite.  I typically use
mod_proxy and then let apache serve static resources like images.  I
also use apache's SSL support because Squeak doesn't do SSL by itself.