classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
bpi
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Which package includes GVGraphViz?

bpi
I just saw found the class DAGraphVizGenerator in Tool-DependencyAnalyser. It references a class GVGraphViz by name. What package do I have to load to get it? The GraphViz package in the Pharo Project Catalog does not use the GV prefix.

Cheers,
Bernhard
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Which package includes GVGraphViz?

hernanmd
I don't know which package includes GV GraphViz classes, but in the current Tool-DependencyAnalysis there are missing/moved methods (like #ifGraphVizAbsent:).

If you want to generate GraphViz visualizations (assuming you have GraphViz installed and binary path added in your PATH variable) you may load GraphViz from my repository.

Metacello new
    smalltalkhubUser: 'hernan' project: 'GraphViz';
    configuration: 'GraphViz';
    version: #development;
    load: 'Tools'.

In the Tools menu you will have a new entry named "Package Dependencies Browser" which you may use now.
After you clicked "Generate GraphViz file", the generated graph will be available in the dot/ directory.

It works at least on Windows.

Cheers,

Hernán

2017-01-09 11:07 GMT-03:00 Bernhard Pieber <[hidden email]>:
I just saw found the class DAGraphVizGenerator in Tool-DependencyAnalyser. It references a class GVGraphViz by name. What package do I have to load to get it? The GraphViz package in the Pharo Project Catalog does not use the GV prefix.

Cheers,
Bernhard