Who is the greatest contributor to Smalltalk since 1980?

Who is the greatest contributor to Smalltalk since 1980?

horrido
I'm trying to find an answer to this question. Perhaps some of you can offer suggestions?

I'm talking about individuals, not companies, organizations, etc.

Thanks.

Re: Who is the greatest contributor to Smalltalk since 1980?

horrido
I guess it's pretty hard to name someone. Weird.
kmo

Re: Who is the greatest contributor to Smalltalk since 1980?

kmo
There's no point in posting here. This forum is pretty well dead now for Pharo. The community has moved here:

https://lists.pharo.org/empathy/list/pharo-users.lists.pharo.org

Ken