Who is using Pillar and for what

Damien Cassou-2
For my CV, I need to know who is using the stuff I'm doing. If you use
Pillar, could you please tell me in which context (e.g., which company,
open-source project) and what you use it for (e.g., what kind of
document)?

I don't need long paragraphs, just give me the keywords please.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: Who is using Pillar and for what

philippeback
Writing documentation for http://pharo.org/success/CableExpertise

* administration book
* development guidelines book
* devops book
* training manual

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
For my CV, I need to know who is using the stuff I'm doing. If you use
Pillar, could you please tell me in which context (e.g., which company,
open-source project) and what you use it for (e.g., what kind of
document)?

I don't need long paragraphs, just give me the keywords please.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: Who is using Pillar and for what

Tudor Girba-2
Writing:
- documentation
- blog posts
- a potential book

Doru

> On Feb 20, 2016, at 11:46 AM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> For my CV, I need to know who is using the stuff I'm doing. If you use
> Pillar, could you please tell me in which context (e.g., which company,
> open-source project) and what you use it for (e.g., what kind of
> document)?
>
> I don't need long paragraphs, just give me the keywords please.
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>
> "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without
> losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."

Re: Who is using Pillar and for what

CyrilFerlicot
Le 20/02/2016 11:46, Damien Cassou a écrit :
> For my CV, I need to know who is using the stuff I'm doing. If you use
> Pillar, could you please tell me in which context (e.g., which company,
> open-source project) and what you use it for (e.g., what kind of
> document)?
>
> I don't need long paragraphs, just give me the keywords please.

Hi,

I use it to write reports (internship report, or practical work report)
for my faculty.

--
Cyril

Re: Who is using Pillar and for what

Skip
I use it to write documentation for my projects in multiple formats (single long page, multiple per chapter, PDF).

Le 20/02/2016 11:46, Damien Cassou a écrit :
> For my CV, I need to know who is using the stuff I'm doing. If you use
> Pillar, could you please tell me in which context (e.g., which company,
> open-source project) and what you use it for (e.g., what kind of
> document)?
>
> I don't need long paragraphs, just give me the keywords please.

Hi,

I use it to write reports (internship report, or practical work report)
for my faculty.

--
Cyril

Re: Who is using Pillar and for what

Ben Coman
I use it for books for the Pharo project.
cheers -ben

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 6:46 PM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> For my CV, I need to know who is using the stuff I'm doing. If you use
> Pillar, could you please tell me in which context (e.g., which company,
> open-source project) and what you use it for (e.g., what kind of
> document)?
>
> I don't need long paragraphs, just give me the keywords please.
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>
> "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without
> losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: Who is using Pillar and for what

Guillermo Polito
I use pillar for Ecstatic, static website generation.

https://guillep.github.io/ecstatic/

On 02/21/2016 02:20 AM, Ben Coman wrote:

> I use it for books for the Pharo project.
> cheers -ben
>
> On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 6:46 PM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> For my CV, I need to know who is using the stuff I'm doing. If you use
>> Pillar, could you please tell me in which context (e.g., which company,
>> open-source project) and what you use it for (e.g., what kind of
>> document)?
>>
>> I don't need long paragraphs, just give me the keywords please.
>>
>> --
>> Damien Cassou
>> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>>
>> "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without
>> losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: Who is using Pillar and for what

Pavel Krivanek-3

together with Mustache I use it for the generation of multilangual web pages in Seaside, namely e.g. https://www.continentalbrno.cz/hotel/accomodation?lang=en

Cheers,
-- Pavel

For my CV, I need to know who is using the stuff I'm doing. If you use
Pillar, could you please tell me in which context (e.g., which company,
open-source project) and what you use it for (e.g., what kind of
document)?

I don't need long paragraphs, just give me the keywords please.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill