Who maintains Aconcagua & Chalten?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Any idea who maintains them and where to report issues? I have some question/fixes, some of which I posted to Pharo Users... Thanks.
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Who maintains Aconcagua & Chalten?

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
If there is no response, copy/fork to StHub/github ?

> On 20 Mar 2015, at 13:03, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Any idea who maintains them and where to report issues? I have some
> question/fixes, some of which I posted to Pharo Users... Thanks.
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

Re: Who maintains Aconcagua & Chalten?

EstebanLM
that was developed by Hernan Wilkinson & trouppe… no idea if they keep maintaining it.

Esteban

> On 20 Mar 2015, at 13:22, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> If there is no response, copy/fork to StHub/github ?
>
>> On 20 Mar 2015, at 13:03, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Any idea who maintains them and where to report issues? I have some
>> question/fixes, some of which I posted to Pharo Users... Thanks.
>>

>> -----
>> Cheers,
>> Sean

Re: Who maintains Aconcagua & Chalten?

Luc Fabresse

Hernan probably missed your emails, try to contact him directly.

#Luc

that was developed by Hernan Wilkinson & trouppe… no idea if they keep maintaining it.

Esteban

> On 20 Mar 2015, at 13:22, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> If there is no response, copy/fork to StHub/github ?
>
>> On 20 Mar 2015, at 13:03, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Any idea who maintains them and where to report issues? I have some
>> question/fixes, some of which I posted to Pharo Users... Thanks.
>>

>> -----
>> Cheers,
>> Sean

Re: Who maintains Aconcagua & Chalten?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
> Hernan probably missed your emails, try to contact him directly.
Done, thanks.

Cheers,
Sean

Re: Who maintains Aconcagua & Chalten?

Hernan Wilkinson-3
Hi Sean,
 I answer you in the morning, contact me directly if you did not get the answer

Hernan.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hernan probably missed your emails, try to contact him directly.
Done, thanks.

Cheers,
Sean

Hernán Wilkinson
Agile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching
Phone: +54 - 011 - 6091 - 3125
Mobile: +54 - 911 - 4470 - 7207
Address: Alem 693, Floor 5 B, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: Who maintains Aconcagua & Chalten?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Hernan Wilkinson-3 wrote
contact me directly if you did not get the answer
Hi Hernan, I sent a couple of emails but maybe they got trapped in your spam filter? Thanks.
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Who maintains Aconcagua & Chalten?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Hernan Wilkinson-3 wrote
 I answer you in the morning, contact me directly if you did not get the
answer
Hi Hernan, I emailed you a few times. I'm afraid my messages have either gotten trapped in your spam filter or I have the wrong address. Let me know...
Cheers,
Sean