Who's attending Smalltalk Solutions 2001?

Who's attending Smalltalk Solutions 2001?

Jan Theodore Galkowski
Smalltalk Solutions 2001 will be in Chicago at the Stevens Convention
Center in Rosemont on April 9th through 11th, 2001.  Anyone in this
audience intending to attend?  I'm going to try.  It's unfortunate
that this coincides with Pesach's (Passover's) first couple of days,
but I haven't been to a major Smalltalk event in a long time and it is
time.

To that end, I've begun a discussion on the Dolphin Wiki, at

   http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Dolphin/Conferences.htm

about this general subject.  I indicated discussion might be better
done in this medium.  As I said there, I don't have any nifty
show-and-tell that can be ready for April, but someone else might.
I'll quite likely have one for Smalltalk Solutions 2002, 'though.

Anyone?

 Jan Theodore Galkowski        ºoº            [hidden email]
 algebraist.com/   wikiweb.com/    atlasti.de/      [hidden email]
 Ask me about the Disney Vacation Club, or see  algebraist.com/dvc.htm
             "Smalltalk?  Yes, it's really that slick."
   Want to know more?  Check out whysmalltalk.com/, object-arts.com/

Re: Who's attending Smalltalk Solutions 2001?

David Simmons
I'll be attending and giving one or more presentations...

-- Dave Simmons [www.qks.com / www.smallscript.com]
  "Effectively solving a problem begins with how you express it."

"Jan Theodore Galkowski" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> Smalltalk Solutions 2001 will be in Chicago at the Stevens Convention
> Center in Rosemont on April 9th through 11th, 2001.  Anyone in this
> audience intending to attend?  I'm going to try.  It's unfortunate
> that this coincides with Pesach's (Passover's) first couple of days,
> but I haven't been to a major Smalltalk event in a long time and it is
> time.
>
> To that end, I've begun a discussion on the Dolphin Wiki, at
>
>    http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Dolphin/Conferences.htm
>
> about this general subject.  I indicated discussion might be better
> done in this medium.  As I said there, I don't have any nifty
> show-and-tell that can be ready for April, but someone else might.
> I'll quite likely have one for Smalltalk Solutions 2002, 'though.
>
> Anyone?

>  Jan Theodore Galkowski        ºoº            [hidden email]
>  algebraist.com/   wikiweb.com/    atlasti.de/      [hidden email]
>  Ask me about the Disney Vacation Club, or see  algebraist.com/dvc.htm
>              "Smalltalk?  Yes, it's really that slick."
>    Want to know more?  Check out whysmalltalk.com/, object-arts.com/

Re: Who's attending Smalltalk Solutions 2001?

Joey Gibson-2
In article <uYD06.22246$[hidden email]>,
[hidden email] says...

# I'll be attending and giving one or more presentations...

Can someone give me an idea of what this conference costs to attend?
(Just as an attendee, not a presenter.) The 'official' site at
smalltalksolutions.org doesn't have a page with registration info yet.

Thanks,
Joey

--
-- Sun Certified Java2 Programmer
-- Political Rants: www.joeygibson.com

Re: Who's attending Smalltalk Solutions 2001?

David Hasegawa
The contracts with the convention center and the hotel should be signed in a
few days.  Once that happens, we'll begin posting registration information.

David Hasegawa

news:[hidden email]...